It’s that time again! The NCW Fair in Waterville is just a few weeks away and we want to give you the low down on must sees and must dos. (Psst… read on to find out how you can WIN four tickets to the fair!)
The countdown to the 130th annual NCW Fair has begun. It runs from August 22-25 (Thursday to Sunday). We’ve got some insider information from Carolyn Morley, Fair Manager, about what to expect and what not to miss!
- Kids’ Day is Saturday, August 24. There will be lots of extra activities going on this day specifically for littles so make sure to attend.
- There will be a FULL carnival this year! Yay! Get ready for lots of rides!
- Reptile Isle is joining the NCW Fair! Don is a zoologist and has worked with exotic animals for over 16 years. He’s appeared and been featured in several television shows: Animal Planet, Evening Magazine, and Bill Nye. They currently house the largest tortoise in the northwest and the only two-tailed monitor in captivity, along with many of the rarest animals in the world!
- Make sure to check out the Mutton Bustin’. Frank and his crew from Wool Busters bring the real deal. An arena, mini bucking shoots, full gear, an announcer and even prizes! Your kiddo won’t want to miss this! Every day of the fair, three times a day.
- Are you a Corn Hole expert? Don’t miss the tournament on the 22nd!
- The popular Battle of the Bands will be on the 22nd as well; great music by great bands.
What an awesome lineup of fun they have this year! Make sure to visit their website for all the important details: www.ncwfair.org
And now, drum roll please……..We are excited to partner with the NCW Fair and give one of our followers a family four pack of tickets! To enter to win, just like this article when we post it on Facebook, and tag a friend. A lucky winner will be selected on Monday, August 5.
Lastly, a small shameless plug from yours truly! Make sure your NCW Babies and Kiddos are representing their NCW pride at the fair! NCW Baby and NCW Kid offers comfy onesies and t-shirts for NCW explorers (sizes up to 10/12): www.ncwbaby.com.
So pull on your cowboy boots and head to Waterville to enjoy this fun, family-friendly event!